1. 2-in-1 London Combo
From R 793.8
From R 793.8
From R 464.4
From R 479.7
From R 568.6
From R 410.7
From R 691.4
From R 894.5
From R 651.1
From R 1242.9
From R 425
Experience the amazing view over London from the London Eye! When you book your tickets from home, you also save up to 20% on the price compared to buying at the entrance. With your London Eye Flexi Ticket you are completely free to plan your visit as it suits you while you’re in London.
Exclusive Online Offer
Save up to 20% on your tickets to the Coca-Cola London Eye.
- Visit the London Eye and save up to 20%*
- Buy an open ticket and get a time slot on the day you wish
- Get the best view of London from the London Eye
- Enjoy a 30-minute ride on the Ferris wheel
- Get free entrance to a 4D cinema experience
- Enjoy an open ticket - valid one week
Get the Best View of London
By the Thames, just across from Big Ben, lies one of London's most famous landmarks: the huge Ferris wheel London Eye.
From here you get a whole new view over the city. A full turn on the famous Ferris wheel in one of the 32 enclosed capsules takes around 30 minutes, and at the highest point, you will be at 135 meters above sea level.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking has been completed you will receive your e-tickets by email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
How does it work?
Please go to the ticket office (in County Hall) and join the ‘Standard Experience’ ticket line to book a timeslot. On busy days, there can be long queues at the ticket desk.
Present your ticket, and the cashier will book you into the next available experience which might be a few hours later on busy days subject to availability at time.
This ticket does not guarantee availability of an immediate timeslot.
You will need to then join the London Eye Standard boarding line (outside the London Eye) 30 minutes prior to your booked timeslot.
- The saving is compared to London Eye's own 'Flexi Time' ticket (online price GBP 28)*.
- Children under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or older, and will remain under their supervision and control at all times whilst on the site of the Coca-Cola London Eye.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Mobile voucher accepted
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
- Entry to the Coca-Cola London Eye
- Free entrance to a 4D cinema experience
Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London