Over 3,5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in Rand
You pay in Rand with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Tower of Londonem Tower of London , th, 24 oct 2019 - sat, 29 feb 2020
From R 407
2. St Pauls Cathedralem St Pauls Cathedral, th, 24 oct 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 365
3. Madame Tussauds - The Royal Tea Experienceem Madame Tussauds, th, 24 oct 2019 - th, 22 oct 2020
From R 805
4. Churchill's War Roomsem Churchill's War Rooms, sat, 26 oct 2019 - mon, 19 oct 2020
From R 1 125
5. Royal Palace Passesem Royal Palace Passes, th, 24 oct 2019 - sat, 29 feb 2020
From R 1 000
6. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceem Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, th, 24 oct 2019 - th, 22 oct 2020
From R 468
7. 2-in-1 London Comboem 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, th, 24 oct 2019 - th, 22 oct 2020
From R 814
8. London Eyeem London Eye: Timed Ticket, th, 24 oct 2019 - th, 22 oct 2020
From R 507
9. London Eye: Fast Trackem London Eye: Fast Track Timed Ticket, th, 24 oct 2019 - th, 22 oct 2020
From R 694
10. 6-in-1 London Comboem 6-in-1 London Combo, th, 24 oct 2019 - th, 22 oct 2020
From R 1 349
Westminster Abbey is one of the world's greatest churches, with a history stretching back over a thousand years. The Abbey is an essential part of any trip to London! Book your entrance tickets from home for this world-famous church!
- Direct access via the north door to Westminster Abbey
- Admire the incredible architecture
- See the coronation chair
- Learn about the church with a free audio guide
What can I expect?
Explore Westminster Abbey
Westminster Abbey is not only an architectural masterpiece from the 13th to 16th centuries but also an UNESCO World Heritage Site. The old church presents a unique pageant of British history.
Here you'll find the shrine of St Edward the Confessor, the tombs of kings and queens, and countless memorials to the famous, like Jane Austen, Charles Dickens, Rudyard Kipling, Laurence Olivier, William Shakespeare, Isaac Newton, and Charles Darwin.
It has been the setting for every Coronation since 1066 and for numerous other royal occasions, including sixteen royal weddings. Today it is still a church dedicated to regular worship and to the celebration of great events in the life of the nation.
Learn about the church's fascinating history with a free audio guide (available in 12 languages), which lasts about 60 minutes.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking has been completed your e-ticket will be sent directly to your e-mail. Simply print it out and bring it on your tour.
How long is my ticket valid?
When ordering your tickets, choose the date you arrive in London as 'Valid from' date, as the tickets you buy here is valid 1 month from the 'Valid from' date you choose.
- Please note that it's only allowed to book a maximum of 10 tickets for Westminster Abbey
- Please be aware Westminster Abbey is a active place of worship and is therefore sometimes closed for special services and events. Opening times are subject to change at any time. You are advised to check opening times before your visit.
- Westminster Abbey is closed to tourists on Sundays. On Sundays and religious holidays such as Easter and Christmas, the Abbey is open for worship only. All are welcome and it is free to attend services.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between the ages of 6-16. Children under 6 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 65 reviews
One of a kind.
"Along with St. John’s Co-Cathedral in Malta, Westminster Abbey is the best Europe has to offer."
John th, 4 jul 2019
"Rigtig godt og flot. Et besøg værd."
Birgit wed, 16 oct 2019
"Mesmo com este voucher, acabámos por ter de aguardar na fila, que estava grade. Foi o ponto menos positivo. Ainda assim, a espera não ultrapassou os 15min. A abadia é magnífica. Tivemos acesso a audio-guia que nos ajudou bastante tanto na tradução como na orientação dentro da abadia. O ponto de referência por quem se interessar pela história religiosa de Londres."
Ricardo mon, 14 oct 2019
Anca th, 10 oct 2019
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
20 Deans Yard, Westminster London SW1P 3PA
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.