Over 3,5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in Rand
You pay in Rand with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Kensington Palaceem Kensington Palace, th, 24 oct 2019 - sat, 29 feb 2020
From R 342
2. London by Nightem London by Night, th, 24 oct 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 460
3. Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potterem Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, th, 24 oct 2019 - th, 22 oct 2020
From R 3 141
4. Hampton Court Palaceem Hampton Court Palace, th, 24 oct 2019 - sat, 29 feb 2020
From R 476
5. Royal London Morning Tourem Royal London Morning Tour, th, 24 oct 2019 - sun, 23 feb 2020
From R 694
6. Majestic London Tourem Majestic London Tour, fri, 25 oct 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 2 063
7. London in Styleem London in Style, fri, 25 oct 2019 - th, 31 oct 2019
From R 2 688
8. West End Beer Tasting Pub Tourem West End Beer Tasting Pub Tour, sun, 27 oct 2019 - sun, 22 dec 2019
From R 1 250
9. River Thames Bike Tourem River Thames Bike Tour, th, 24 oct 2019 - sat, 28 dec 2019
From R 1 000
10. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonem Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , th, 24 oct 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From R 421
Royal London Bike Tour
Regardless if you're new to London or you already know all of the words to ‘God Save The Queen', this guided bike tour has something for you!
- Enjoy a fun bike tour around London
- Hear the most poignant, fascinating and often downright absurd London stories
- Experience a different kind of sightseeing tour
- Get the latest London tips from your guide
Enjoy Our Royal Bike Tour in London
Whether it's about Kings, Queens and Princesses; palaces, parks and parliament, or battles and their heroes and villains, our knowledgeable tour guides will entertain you with the most fascinating and often downright absurd stories about London.
Our comfortable bikes and smooth route make cycling between sites fun and undemanding.
Halfway through your bike tour, we'll take a break around Trafalgar Square where you can go your own way for half an hour and regroup at the cornerstone of our culture: A traditional English pub (not included) - the perfect opportunity to chat to the rest of the group or get the latest London tips from your guide.
During your tour, you'll see: The Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, The Royal Parks, Big Ben, Kensington Palace, Trafalgar Square and much more.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts outside of Queensway Underground Station. Please be there 15 minutes before your tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 4 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-18. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Very Good: 4.0 – 3 reviews
"Gut geführte Velotour, sehr gemütlich, unser Guide ging auf alle Wünsche ein. So einen Stadtrundgang mache ich wieder."