Over 3,5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in Rand
You pay in Rand with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Westminster Abbeyem Westminster Abbey, th, 24 oct 2019 - sat, 22 feb 2020
From R 428
2. St Pauls Cathedralem St Pauls Cathedral, th, 24 oct 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 365
3. Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxfordem Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford, fri, 25 oct 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 1 292
4. Madame Tussauds - The Royal Tea Experienceem Madame Tussauds, th, 24 oct 2019 - th, 22 oct 2020
From R 805
5. Kensington Palaceem Kensington Palace, th, 24 oct 2019 - sat, 29 feb 2020
From R 342
6. Stonehenge Expressem Stonehenge Express, fri, 25 oct 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 1 084
7. Afternoon Tea at The Rubensem Afternoon Tea at The Rubens, sat, 26 oct 2019 - sun, 23 feb 2020
From R 928
8. Stonehenge and Bathem Stonehenge and Bath, fri, 25 oct 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From R 1 521
9. Hampton Court Palaceem Hampton Court Palace, th, 24 oct 2019 - sat, 29 feb 2020
From R 476
10. Royal London Bike Tourem Royal London Bike Tour, th, 24 oct 2019 - mon, 30 dec 2019
From R 542
Buckingham Palace & Afternoon Tea
- Enjoy delicious treats at afternoon tea at Rubens
- Visit the State Rooms at Buckingham Palace
- See where Queen Elizabeth lives
Afternoon Tea & Buckingham Palace
Enjoy a traditional afternoon tea featuring a selection of mouthwatering finger sandwiches and delicious sweet treats including a selection of freshly baked scones served with homemade strawberry jam and clotted cream at the beautiful Rubens at the Palace hotel.
After your afternoon tea, you'll visit Buckingham Palace. The famous palace serves as both the office and London residence of Her Majesty the Queen. It is one of the few working royal palaces remaining in the world today.
In August and September, when the palace is not being used in its official capacity, visitors can enjoy the State Rooms, which form the heart of the working palace - nineteen rooms, lavishly furnished with the finest treasures from the Royal Collection, including paintings by Rembrandt, Rubens, Poussin and Canaletto and some of the finest English and French furniture.
If you wish, you can end your tour with a walk along the south side of the Palace garden, which splendid views of the west front of the Palace and the famous lake.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Rubens at The Palace Hotel.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at The Rubens at the Palace Hotel.
What time is my afternoon tea?
Your afternoon tea is at 2:30 PM.
What time is my visit to the State Rooms?
Your visit to the Buckingham Palace State Rooms is at 4:30 PM. The palace operates a timed entry system and you will be booked for the 4:30 PM time slot (4:15 PM in September). Please be there 15 minutes before.
What will be served at my afternoon tea?
The Rubens Afternoon Tea consists of (sample menu):
- Egg and cress
- Smoked salmon
- Ham and mustard
- Cucumber and cream cheese
- Chicken bridge roll
- Carrot cupcake
- White chocolate and passionfruit cheesecake
- Lemon meringue pie
- Jasmine and mango marshmallow
- Chocolate Easter egg
- Plain scone
- Raisin scone
- Served with homemade strawberry preserve and clotted cream
Is there a children's menu?
Little Prince and Princess Tea includes freshly made bite-size sandwiches, freshly baked scones, selected pastries and a choice of milkshake, hot chocolate, tea or soft drink.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 5-11. Children under age 5 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Fantastic: 4.8 – 8 reviews
Well worth it!
"My aunts and I had a fantastic time at afternoon tea and the Palace Stateroom tour! Reuben's was awesome, the decor was very "English" and the food was yummy! Bring your camera because it's very cute and you can get some great pictures there. The staff was very pleasant as well! After tea we walked over to Buckingham Palace to do the audio guided tour through the staterooms where we were able to see all the Royal Gifts from around the world. I think it's a must do for those new to England! The process of purchasing online and getting your tickets at Reuben's was simple and easy!"
Mielenkiintoinen vierailu Buckinghamin palatsiin ja hemmottelua iltapäiväteellä Rubensilla.
"Buckinghamin palatsin vierailukierros oli hyvin organisoitu, sai edetä omaa tahtia huoneesta toiseen. Selostuslaitteet toimivia, kun itse valitsi aina huoneen kerrallaan. Bubensin interiööri oli omiaan suussa sulaville herkuille. Palvelu oli ensiluokkaista."
Maaret sun, 15 sep 2019
Afternoon The oplevelsen fantastisk og meget høj kvalitet
Mobile voucher accepted
Buckingham Palace & Afternoon Tea
Evan Evans Tours, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.