100% secure payment system
Pay in Rand
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Arsenal FC Stadium Tourat Arsenal FC Stadium Tour, tue, 28 nov 2023 - sun, 31 mar 2024
From R 586
2. Wembley Stadium Tourat Wembley Stadium, tue, 28 nov 2023 - sun, 31 mar 2024
From R 552
3. Majestic London Tourat Majestic London Tour, th, 30 nov 2023 - tue, 17 sep 2024
From R 2 134
4. Stonehenge Expressat Stonehenge Express, sun, 3 dec 2023 - tue, 17 sep 2024
From R 1 283
5. Underground London: Walking Tourat Underground London: Walking Tour, sun, 3 dec 2023 - tue, 17 sep 2024
From R 627
6. Tower of Londonat Tower of London , tue, 28 nov 2023 - wed, 31 jan 2024
From R 957
7. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , tue, 28 nov 2023 - tue, 26 nov 2024
From R 473
8. Harry Potter Film Locationsat Harry Potter Film Locations, th, 30 nov 2023 - tue, 17 sep 2024
From R 619
9. Westminster Abbeyat Westminster Abbey, wed, 29 nov 2023 - sat, 30 dec 2023
From R 589
10. St Pauls Cathedralat St Pauls Cathedral, wed, 29 nov 2023 - sat, 25 may 2024
From R 600
Historic Pubs Walking Tour
Join us for a fun and fascinating tour of one of London's most popular social traditions - Pubs!
- Enjoy a fun tour to three historic London pubs
- Admire London’s iconic St. Paul’s Cathedral
- Visit The Centre Page referenced by Charles Dickens
- Take a walk across the Millennium Bridge
- Visit The Anchor - one of London’s most popular and historic pubs
- Sample different British beers at The Old Thameside Inn
What can I expect?
Visit Three Historic London Pubs
One of the most quintessentially English experiences is undoubtedly enjoying a pint of ale in a centuries-old public house. Your guide takes you to some of London’s best and popular pubs: The Centre Page (formerly The Horn Tavern), The Anchor and The Old Thameside Inn.
Your guide will explain the origins of the great British pub - from the original Roman 'tabernae' to ale-houses, taverns and coaching inns.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the steps of St Paul's Cathedral. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour finished at The Old Thameside, near London Bridge.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 3 hours.
Is this suitable for me?
This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 18 years. Beer can only be served to adults 18 years or older.
What’s not included?
Food are not included in this tour, however meals are available at The Old Thameside Inn - you can choose to purchase these direct from the pub on the day as you may wish.
Book From R 631
Print out voucher
Duration: 3 hours
Your tour includes a beer tasting with three different beers at The Old Thameside Inn.
Historic Pubs Walking Tour
St. Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD, UK
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.