- Please note: There will be no Gatwick Express service on the following dates: 18/11, 19/11, 25/12, 26/12. You can book the Thameslink train to travel to central London here: https://www.londonticketsinternational.com/transportation/gatwick-airport-thameslink/If you have already booked tickets to the Gatwick Express, you will be able to use them to access Thameslink or Southern services.
- Please note: No refund is provided if you travel on no-service dates. Alternative transportation (either by bus or train and for which you can use your original tickets at no additional cost) is always offered. If you choose not to use the alternative transportation, no refund or compensation will be offered.
- Please note: It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before your journey, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, or in case there is a limited service due to maintenance work, etc.
- We are not able to refund (either partly or in full) tickets that cannot be used if the train timetable does not fit in with your scheduled flight arrival or departure time. If trains are cancelled due to maintenance on the line a replacement bus service will be made available.
- On bank holidays the Gatwick Express will not run as frequently as normal, and on December 25 the Gatwick Express doesn't run.
- If you like you can book tickets for an alternative Gatwick Airport Train here.
Maintenance work until January 2019:
Extensive maintenance and line update works are scheduled from now until at least January 2019. Departure suspensions and reduction of services per hour might occur, mostly during nights and sometimes weekends. If a service is not operating for longer periods, a replacement bus service will be in place. Please account for extra time mostly on your way to the airport.
Staff are available at the stations to help you, so please ask them if you have any questions.