100% secure payment system
Pay in Rand
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
A COVID-19 update for our community. Read more
A COVID-19 update for our community. Read more
Why shop with us?
From R 533
From R 2 032
From R 613
From R 830
From R 828
From R 421
From R 2 258
From R 490
From R 439
From R 1 631
Jump on the Gatwick Express and get to London fast and easy. You can choose to get a return or one-way ticket between Gatwick Airport and Victoria Station with the Gatwick Express. The journey takes approx. 35 min. It's easy and comfortable!
- Get your e-tickets directly sent to your mailbox, print them out and present on the train.
- Skip the line at the ticket machine at the station.
- Enjoy flexible tickets (valid one month).
- Kids under the age of 5 travel for free.
Travel from Gatwick to London centre
Jump on the Gatwick Express and get to the centre of London in just 35 minutes.
From Victoria Station, you can easily take the tube, a bus or grab a cab to your end-destination, such as Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Oxford Circus, Covent Garden, Russel Square or Paddington.
How do I book my tickets for the Gatwick Express?
When you book your tickets pick the 'valid from' date as the date you will use the train tickets. If you book return tickets, the return journey back to Gatwick Airport has to be used within 28 days from the date you have chosen.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking has been completed, you will receive an e-ticket via your email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to London.
How does a one-way ticket work?
One-way or return tickets are valid to or from Gatwick Airport.
- Please note: There will be no Gatwick Express service on the following dates: 18/11, 19/11, 25/12, 26/12. You can book the Thameslink train to travel to central London here: https://www.londonticketsinternational.com/transportation/gatwick-airport-thameslink/If you have already booked tickets to the Gatwick Express, you will be able to use them to access Thameslink or Southern services.
- Please note: No refund is provided if you travel on no-service dates. Alternative transportation (either by bus or train and for which you can use your original tickets at no additional cost) is always offered. If you choose not to use the alternative transportation, no refund or compensation will be offered.
- Please note: It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before your journey, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, or in case there is a limited service due to maintenance work, etc.
- We are not able to refund (either partly or in full) tickets that cannot be used if the train timetable does not fit in with your scheduled flight arrival or departure time. If trains are cancelled due to maintenance on the line a replacement bus service will be made available.
- On bank holidays the Gatwick Express will not run as frequently as normal, and on December 25 the Gatwick Express doesn't run.
- If you like you can book tickets for an alternative Gatwick Airport Train here.
Maintenance work until January 2019:
Extensive maintenance and line update works are scheduled from now until at least January 2019. Departure suspensions and reduction of services per hour might occur, mostly during nights and sometimes weekends. If a service is not operating for longer periods, a replacement bus service will be in place. Please account for extra time mostly on your way to the airport.
Staff are available at the stations to help you, so please ask them if you have any questions.
Child (0-4): Free of charge
Max. 4 children can travel free for each adult
"Hi, it was super easy to catch the train and it was a great option. Best pre planned travel."
Melanie tue, 24 mar 2020
"At no point did anyone check my tickets. I walked freely in and out of the train and station. Booked online and may as well have not booked at all!"
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
- Transportation from Gatwick Airport to Victoria Station.
- No collection or exchange necessary.
- Free transportation for children of age 4 and under.
- If selected: Return ticket valid for 28 days.
To protect you and those around you, these safety measures will be in place for your visit.
• Wearing a face mask may be required, please bring your own just in case.
• Hand sanitizer available for visitors.
• Intensified cleaning and disinfecting are in place.
• Social distancing is advised in public transport, and we recommend not using overcrowded public transport, incl. airport transport, if it can be avoided. Rather wait for next available and less crowded train.
• Guests may be subject to a temperature check; anyone showing symptoms (fever, coughing, sore throat, etc) may be denied entry for safety reasons.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.