Over 3,5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in Rand
You pay in Rand with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. 2-in-1 London Comboem 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, sun, 17 nov 2019 - sun, 15 nov 2020
From R 820
2. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourem Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , tue, 19 nov 2019 - fri, 20 dec 2019
From R 1 154
3. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceem Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, sun, 17 nov 2019 - sun, 15 nov 2020
From R 471
4. London Eyeem London Eye: Timed Ticket, sun, 17 nov 2019 - sun, 15 nov 2020
From R 510
5. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeonem 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeon, sun, 17 nov 2019 - sun, 15 nov 2020
From R 974
6. Tower of Londonem Tower of London , sun, 17 nov 2019 - sat, 29 feb 2020
From R 410
7. London Dungeonem London Dungeon: Priority entrance, sun, 17 nov 2019 - sun, 15 nov 2020
From R 454
8. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonem Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , sun, 17 nov 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From R 424
9. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Dungeon & SEA LIFE Londonem 3-in-1 London Combo, sun, 17 nov 2019 - sun, 15 nov 2020
From R 991
10. London Eye: Fast Trackem London Eye: Fast Track Timed Ticket, sun, 17 nov 2019 - sun, 15 nov 2020
From R 699
London Dungeon Fast-Track Entry
Watch the darkness surround you as you enter the London Dungeon. This is where the scary stories of London come to life through live actors, sounds and even smells! Remember to keep your eyes open - you never know what lurks in the dark.
- Skip the line
- Scan your ticket on your phone
- Learn the history of London
- Become a part of 16 stories
- A drink at the end of the tour
What can I expect?
1000 years of history. 16 stages. But only one chance to escape!
Visit the terrifying London Dungeon, where plagues, horror and the citizens with the darkest minds rule the city. Watch the city light up by flames and get lost in the labyrinth. Explore the dark night of Guy Fawkes and feel the goosebumps all over your neck as you enter the torture chamber. And hope that Jack the Ripper does not catch you!
In London Dungeon there are 16 stages, but only one way to escape. London Dungeon combines live actors with special effects, stories and a thrilling ride at the end of your adventure. You also get one free drink at the tavern at the end of the tour.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your e-mail, just print it out and bring it with you to London Dungeon. Mobile tickets are accepted.
How does it work?
Please arrive at your confirmed date. Scan the barcode on your e-ticket and start exploring the scary London Dungeon.
- On arrival at the London Dungeon main entrance, present your e-ticket to a Dungeon staff. You will then be directed to the fast track area where you will have your bags searched. A team member will then make arrangements for you to join the next tour.
- London Dungeon is a 90-110 minute walking experience and guests are required to stand for a majority of it.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Note that children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult. The adult should be at the age 18 or above.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 1 reviews
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Skip the line and get the fastest access available.
Enjoy a free drink at the end of the tour.
Please check calendar for dates.
London Dungeon Riverside Building, County Hall Westminster Bridge Road London SE1 7PB Great Britain
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.