100% secure payment system
Pay in Rand
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Afternoon Tea at The Rubensem Afternoon Tea at The Rubens, fri, 31 jan 2020 - mon, 4 may 2020
From R 896
2. Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotelem Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotel , fri, 31 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 984
3. The Medieval Banquetem The Medieval Banquet, fri, 31 jan 2020 - sun, 29 mar 2020
From R 947
4. Bateaux London Dinner Cruiseem Bateaux London Dinner Cruise, th, 30 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 1 687
5. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceem Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From R 462
6. 2-in-1 London Comboem 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From R 764
7. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourem Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , sat, 1 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From R 1 312
8. London Eyeem London Eye: Timed Ticket, tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From R 500
9. Gatwick Expressem , tue, 28 jan 2020 - mon, 27 jul 2020
From R 383
10. London Dungeonem London Dungeon: Priority entrance, tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From R 445
The London Showboat
- Sail away with The London Showboat
- Enjoy a four-course dinner with wine
- Listen to be live band perform hit songs
- Get a glass of champagne whe you board
Romantic cruise with London Showboat
Often copied but never bettered, our Showboat cruise is the best night out in town. Listen to hit show songs performed live while you enjoy a delicious four-course meal with wine.
If that sounds good then you'll probably enjoy the after dinner dancing too as you cruise through the heart of London. Oh and we forgot there's a 'welcome onboard' glass of fizz to get you in the mood.
A Showboat cruise the best way to experience London by night!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your cruise.
Where does the cruise begin?
The cruise starts at Westminster Pier. Please be there 15 minutes before the cruise starts.
Where does the tour cruise?
The cruise ends back at Westminster Pier.
How long does the cruise last?
The tour lasts 3.5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 5-17. Children between age 0-4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Print out voucher
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
The London Showboat
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.