100% secure payment system
Pay in Rand
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Wembley Stadium Tourem Wembley Stadium, fri, 13 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 396
2. Arsenal FC Stadium Tourem Arsenal FC Stadium Tour, fri, 13 dec 2019 - th, 19 mar 2020
From R 483
3. Borough Market & Gin Distillery Walking Tourem Borough Market & Gin Distillery Walking Tour, fri, 20 dec 2019 - fri, 27 mar 2020
From R 1 227
4. Royal London Bike Tourem Royal London Bike Tour, fri, 13 dec 2019 - mon, 30 dec 2019
From R 541
5. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourem Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , mon, 16 dec 2019 - fri, 11 dec 2020
From R 1 040
6. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonem Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , fri, 13 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From R 420
7. Harry Potter Film Locationsem Harry Potter Film Locations, sat, 14 dec 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From R 562
8. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Londonem The Original Tour, fri, 13 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 728
9. London Eye: Champagne Experienceem London Eye: Champagne Experience, fri, 13 dec 2019 - fri, 11 dec 2020
From R 809
10. Chelsea Stadium and Museum Tourem Chelsea Stadium and Museum Tour, fri, 13 dec 2019 - th, 19 mar 2020
From R 464
West End Beer Tasting Pub Tour
Where do you get the best beer in London? Join us for our West End Beer Tasting Pub Tour and find out! Get introduced to the best pubs in London. The tour includes 6 samples of beer.
- Enjoy a 3-hour pub tour in London
- Get introduced to the hidden gems of London
- Taste the best beer in London
- Enjoy 6 samples of beer and snacks
Experience the Hidden Gems of London
London has over 700 pubs, but which ones should you visit? Let our local guide show you the hidden gems of London's world famous West End area and show you the best local pubs bursting with character and charm.
We encourage our guests to generously sample and discuss some of the best beer sold in the capital (included in the price of the tour!).
This tour is a great option for before dinner or catching a show. After your tour you'll have a native Londoner's knowledge of the off-the-beaten-track historical pubs that are London's social heart, not to mention a great grounding in what makes European and British beer the best in the world.
The tour includes highlights such as: Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, London's world famous theatre district, four excellent establishments and six beer tastings. As well as including a generous supply of beer you also get some tasty snacks along the way to make sure you get the most out of your tour.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts on the north side of the front entrance to St Martin-in-the-fields Church where you will see your guide holding a Fat Tire sign.
Please be there 15 minutes before your tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 3 hours.
Are children allowed on this tour?
No. You must be 18 years and older to participate in this tour.
Do I need to bring an ID?
Yes. Please bring photo ID with you.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 1 reviews
Print out voucher
Duration: 3 hours
West End Beer Tasting Pub Tour
Trafalgar Square London WC2N 4JJ
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.