Over 3,5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in Rand
You pay in Rand with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Madame Tussauds - The Royal Tea Experienceem Madame Tussauds, th, 24 oct 2019 - th, 22 oct 2020
From R 805
2. Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotelem Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotel , sat, 26 oct 2019 - sun, 23 feb 2020
From R 997
3. Bateaux London Dinner Cruiseem Bateaux London Dinner Cruise, sun, 27 oct 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 1 709
4. London in Styleem London in Style, fri, 25 oct 2019 - th, 31 oct 2019
From R 2 688
5. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceem Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, th, 24 oct 2019 - th, 22 oct 2020
From R 468
6. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourem Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , th, 31 oct 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From R 1 355
7. London Eyeem London Eye: Timed Ticket, th, 24 oct 2019 - th, 22 oct 2020
From R 507
8. London Eye: Fast Trackem London Eye: Fast Track Timed Ticket, th, 24 oct 2019 - th, 22 oct 2020
From R 694
9. London Dungeonem London Dungeon: Priority entrance, th, 24 oct 2019 - th, 22 oct 2020
From R 450
10. London Explorer Passem , th, 24 oct 2019 - th, 22 oct 2020
From R 1 506
Afternoon Tea at The Rubens
- Enjoy delicious treats at afternoon tea at Rubens
- Visit the beautiful Rubens at the Palace Hotel
- Enjoy the view of the Royal Mews
Afternoon Tea at The Rubens at The Palace Hotel
Enjoy a traditional afternoon tea featuring a selection of mouthwatering finger sandwiches and delicious sweet treats including a selection of freshly baked scones served with homemade strawberry jam and clotted cream at the beautiful Rubens at the Palace hotel.
The pastry kitchen at The Rubens is led by the talented Head Pastry Chef, Danielle, producing the freshest pastries and cakes for you to enjoy. The Rubens has a reputation as one of the best in London with a traditional of Afternoon Tea with fresh twists along the way.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Rubens at The Palace Hotel.
Where will my afternoon tea be served?
Your afternoon tea will be served at The Rubens at The Palace hotel.
What time is my afternoon tea?
Your afternoon tea session starts at 3 PM. Please be there 15 minutes before.
What will be served at my afternoon tea?
The Rubens Afternoon Tea consists of (sample menu):
- Egg and cress
- Smoked salmon
- Ham and mustard
- Cucumber and cream cheese
- Chicken bridge roll
- Carrot cupcake
- White chocolate and passionfruit cheesecake
- Lemon meringue pie
- Jasmine and mango marshmallow
- Chocolate Easter egg
- Plain scone
- Raisin scone
- Served with homemade strawberry preserve and clotted cream
Is there a children's menu?
Little Prince and Princess Tea includes freshly made bite-size sandwiches, freshly baked scones, selected pastries and a choice of milkshake, hot chocolate, tea or soft drink.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children under 12 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Fantastic: 4.6 – 9 reviews
Print out voucher
Afternoon Tea at The Rubens
Rubens at the Palace 39 Buckingham Palace Road London
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.