Over 3,5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in Rand
You pay in Rand with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonem Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , th, 24 oct 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From R 421
2. Harry Potter Film Locationsem Harry Potter Film Locations, sat, 26 oct 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From R 563
3. Kensington Palaceem Kensington Palace, th, 24 oct 2019 - sat, 29 feb 2020
From R 342
4. Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potterem Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, th, 24 oct 2019 - th, 22 oct 2020
From R 3 141
5. Stonehenge Expressem Stonehenge Express, fri, 25 oct 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 1 084
6. Stonehenge and Bathem Stonehenge and Bath, fri, 25 oct 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From R 1 521
7. London in Styleem London in Style, fri, 25 oct 2019 - th, 31 oct 2019
From R 2 688
8. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourem Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , th, 31 oct 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From R 1 355
9. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceem Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, th, 24 oct 2019 - th, 22 oct 2020
From R 468
10. 2-in-1 London Comboem 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, th, 24 oct 2019 - th, 22 oct 2020
From R 814
Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus London
Experience the highlights of London in 24, 48 or 72 hours on the Original Tour. With your Hop-On Hop-Off tickets you can pick and choose all the sights and attractions you want to see as you get transported around in an iconic open red London bus. It's the easiest and best way to go sightseeing in London!
- Experience the highlights of London in 24, 48 or 72 hours
- Choose what to see and when with four lines and over 90 stops
- Ride around in one of the iconic red London buses
- Live guides or audio guides on all the buses
- Price includes a sightseeing boat tour on the Thames
What can I expect?
Experience London in 24, 48 or 72 hours
The concept is simple: Hop on a bus and go explore London. You decide when to get off, and when you have seen enough, you just get on the next bus.
With four bus lines and over 90 stops, you can cover nearly all of London in your on speed. On all the buses either live guides or audio guides available to tell you about the city and its sights.
How does it work?
When you book your tickets, choose the date you arrive in London as the 'Valid from' date. Your tickets will be valid one month from the 'Valid from' date.
Choose number of tickets and click on 'Search'. Then you choose the number of adult or children's tickets you need. Children's tickets are only available together with adult tickets. Then you choose if you like to add tickets to other attractions or transportation in London to your purchase.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to London.
Once in London, you'll need to exchange your e-tickets to your tour tickets. You can do so at any bus stop or or directly at the bus driver. You can also go to one of the major departure points if you need assistance or have questions, as The Original Tour always have staff there who can assist you better than the bus drivers.
The major departure points are:
1) The Original Tour Visitor Centre in Trafalgar Square: 17 to 19 Cockspur Street
2) Marble Arch: At Subway Exit 3
3) Piccadilly Circus: On Whitcomb Street
4) Victoria: Outside of The Grosvenor Hotel
Please remember that the person who has booked the tickets needs to bring a picture ID (e.g. passport) when you exchange your tickets at The Original Tour and get your tour tickets.
Where does the tour begin?
You just hop on a bus after you have exchanged your tickets. The buses run from the same locations as the exchange points.
Your Hop-On Hop-Off tickets are valid for 24 hours or 48 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 5-15. Children from age 0-4 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult. Children's tickets are only available together with adult tickets.
Fantastic: 4.3 – 258 reviews
Hop-On Hopp-Off Sightseeing London
"Unkompliziert, gute Erreichbarkeit usw."
Kay fri, 18 oct 2019
Birgitte th, 17 oct 2019
Marie chantal mon, 16 sep 2019
Rigtig god oplevelse
Heidi mon, 16 sep 2019
Poco tempo e tanta voglia di girare?
"Poco tempo e tanta voglia di girare? La soluzione è questa! Con la formula hop in hop off in 24 ore riesci a vedere tutta Londra, approfondire quello che ti pare scendendo e riprendendo il tour quando vuoi. Personale di bordo e a terra (sulle fermate principali) di grande gentilezza e professionalità. Consigliatissimo."
Pasquale sat, 24 aug 2019
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
The Original Tour includes a sightseeing boat tour down The Thames. The boat sails between Westminster and Greenwich on a regular basis. (Please ask a representative from The Original Tour for your boat ticket when you get your tour tickets at one of The Original Tour’s exchange points).
The Original Tour
Various locations London
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.