100% secure payment system
Pay in Rand
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Madame Tussauds Londonat Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, tue, 28 nov 2023 - wed, 27 nov 2024
From R 775
2. London Eyeat London Eye: Timed Ticket, tue, 28 nov 2023 - wed, 27 nov 2024
From R 682
3. Madame Tussauds 2023at Madame Tussauds - Offer 2023, tue, 28 nov 2023 - wed, 27 nov 2024
From R 686
4. London Dungeonat London Dungeon: Priority entrance, tue, 28 nov 2023 - wed, 27 nov 2024
From R 685
5. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruiseat 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, tue, 28 nov 2023 - wed, 27 nov 2024
From R 1 858
6. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeonat 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeon, tue, 28 nov 2023 - wed, 27 nov 2024
From R 1 858
7. Tower of Londonat Tower of London , tue, 28 nov 2023 - wed, 31 jan 2024
From R 957
8. SEA LIFE London Aquarium: Priority entranceat SEA LIFE London Aquarium: Priority entrance, tue, 28 nov 2023 - wed, 27 nov 2024
From R 570
9. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , tue, 28 nov 2023 - tue, 26 nov 2024
From R 473
10. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonat Big Bus Tours Hop on Hop off London, tue, 28 nov 2023 - tue, 26 nov 2024
From R 0
ZSL London Zoo
Get up close and personal with all the amazing animals at ZSL London Zoo. Meet the hairiest, scariest, tallest and smallest animal, from the monkeys to the giraffes. There's lots of fun for the whole family!
- Spend a day at the famous ZSL London Zoo
- Visit the more than 760 different species
- Let the kids play in the petting zoo
- Come close to the tigers in Tiger Territory
- Visit the only living rainforest in London
What can I expect?
Visit the world’s most famous Zoo ZSL London, which has been entertaining its visitors since its opening in 1847. The zoo is home to more than 760 animal species, big and small, as well as amazing heritage listed building as famous as it’s inhabitants.
Penguins & Gorillas
Visit the penguins on the beach, the largest colony of Humboldt Penguins as they swim, dive and feed. Move through the pathways and end up with the majestic Western Lowland Gorilla, and wander from day into night in London’s only living rainforest.
In 2013 ZSL London Zoo is turning into an amazing Tiger Territory. You will be able to explore the lush world of the Sumatran Tiger in the heart of London. The Tiger Territory takes you closer than ever to the natural environment of one of nature's most awesome predators.
Children's Petting Zoo
Here you can meet your favorite farm animals like sheep, cows, pigs, goats and chickens in this hands-on petting zoo, but you can also get close to some less common animal species like llamas and alpacas.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Infant 0-2 (free)
Fantastic: 4.5 – 34 reviews
"Brugte hele dagen i parken. Så meget at se, genial formidling af dyrene og spændende anlæg."
"Der Zoo ist riesig und es gibt viel zu sehen. Wir hatten einen tollen Tag den wir so schnell nicht vergessen werden."
Book From R 557
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
ZSL London Zoo
Regent's Park London NW1 4RY
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.