100% secure payment system
Pay in Rand
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceem Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From R 462
2. 2-in-1 London Comboem 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From R 764
3. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourem Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , sat, 1 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From R 1 312
4. London Eyeem London Eye: Timed Ticket, tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From R 500
5. London Dungeonem London Dungeon: Priority entrance, tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From R 445
6. 2-in-1: London Dungeon & London Eyeem , tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From R 751
7. 2-in-1: London Dungeon & Madame Tussaudsem , tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From R 751
8. Madame Tussauds London - Fast Track Entryem Madame Tussauds, tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From R 928
9. London Explorer Passem , tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From R 1 409
10. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruiseem 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From R 830
ZSL London Zoo
- Spend a day at the famous ZSL London Zoo
- Visit the more than 760 different species
- Let the kids play in the petting zoo
- Come close to the tigers in Tiger Territory
- Visit the only living rainforest in London
Your ticket is valid on the date indicated or up to 30 days afterward.
Experience ZSL London Zoo
Visit the world’s most famous Zoo ZSL London, which has been entertaining it’s visitors since it’s opening in 1847. The zoo is home to more than 760 animal species, big and small, as well as amazing heritage listed building as famous as it’s inhabitants.
Penguins & Gorillas
Visit the penguins on the beach, the largest colony of Humboldt Penguins as they swim, dive and feed. Move through the pathways and end up with the majestic Western Lowland Gorilla, and wander from day into night in London’s only living rainforest.
In 2013 ZSL London Zoo is turning into an amazing Tiger Territory. You will be able to explore the lush world of the Sumatran Tiger in the heart of London. The Tiger Territory takes you closer than ever to the natural environment of one of nature's most awesome predators.
Children's Petting Zoo
Here you can meet your favorite farm animals like sheep, cows, pigs, goats and chickens in this hands-on petting zoo, but you can also get close to some less common animal species like llamas and alpacas.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-15. Children from age 0-2 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 34 reviews
"Brugte hele dagen i parken. Så meget at se, genial formidling af dyrene og spændende anlæg."
Janni wed, 11 dec 2019
"La visite est très agréable pour les enfants"
Sabrina sat, 2 nov 2019
"Der Zoo ist riesig und es gibt viel zu sehen. Wir hatten einen tollen Tag den wir so schnell nicht vergessen werden."
Jana sun, 28 jul 2019