100% secure payment system
Pay in Rand
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Gatwick Expressem , sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 25 jul 2020
From R 383
2. Heathrow Expressem , sat, 25 jan 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
From R 438
3. Gatwick Airport Trainem , sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 25 jul 2020
From R 246
4. Stansted Expressem , sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 25 jul 2020
From R 382
5. Stansted National Express Coachem , sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 25 jul 2020
From R 223
6. Gatwick National Express Coachem , sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 25 jul 2020
From R 205
7. Luton Airport Thameslinkem , sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 25 jul 2020
From R 353
8. London Explorer Passem , sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 23 jan 2021
From R 1 409
9. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonem Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , sat, 25 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From R 416
10. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Londonem The Original Tour, sat, 25 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 720
Luton National Express Coach
Book your ticket to the National Express shuttle bus airport transfer and get into London cheap and fast!
- Enjoy the cheapest transfer from Luton to London.
- Choose between many centrally located stops.
- Enjoy frequent departures every 20-40 minutes.
- Bring two suitcases and one item of hand luggage.
What can I expect?
Choose between route A1 between Luton Airport and London Victoria Coach station or with route A2 between Luton Airport and Paddington Station. The buses run with frequent departures every hour and the journey time is only around 75 minutes.
How does it work?
How do I get my ticket?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Luton Airport.
How does it work?
Please state the time slot in which you wish to take the coach when you book your ticket(s).
Once you arrive at the airport, present your ticket to one of the National Express Staff at the retail locations who will book you on the first available departure after your stated time.
Where does the bus stop?
There are two routes - A1 and A2, with different stops.
National Express route A1: Luton Airport - London Golders Green Finchley Road – London Golders Green - South Hampstead Finchley Road - London Lisson Grove Lord's Cricket Ground - Marylebone Baker Street Station – London Marylebone George Street - London Marble Arch Park Lane - London Victoria Rail Station - London Victoria Coach Station.
National Express route A2: Luton Airport - Golders Green - Finchley Road - Baker Street - London Paddington.
How long is my ticket valid?
A single ticket is only valid on the chosen date. A return ticket is valid for 1 month from the outbound travel date.
How much luggage can I bring on the coach?
You can take two 20 kg suitcases and an item of hand luggage per person.
How long is the journey time?
The journey time is approx. 75 minutes.
How often do the buses run?
The buses run every 20-40 minute.
- Routes are not interchangeable: your ticket(s) is valid only on the selected route.
- For travel to the airport, please allow plenty of time before your scheduled flight, especially traffic conditions, filled-up coaches and of course airport security can greatly alter your travel plan. We recommend allowing at least 3 hours between your coach arrival time and scheduled flight departure.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-15. Children under age 3 are free.