100% secure payment system
Pay in Rand
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Gatwick Expressem , tue, 28 jan 2020 - mon, 27 jul 2020
From R 383
2. Heathrow Expressem , tue, 28 jan 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
From R 438
3. Gatwick Airport Trainem , tue, 28 jan 2020 - mon, 27 jul 2020
From R 246
4. Stansted Expressem , tue, 28 jan 2020 - mon, 27 jul 2020
From R 382
5. Gatwick National Express Coachem , tue, 28 jan 2020 - mon, 27 jul 2020
From R 205
6. Luton National Express Coachem , tue, 28 jan 2020 - mon, 27 jul 2020
From R 246
7. Luton Airport Thameslinkem , tue, 28 jan 2020 - mon, 27 jul 2020
From R 353
8. London Explorer Passem , tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From R 1 409
9. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonem Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , tue, 28 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From R 416
10. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Londonem The Original Tour, tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 720
Stansted National Express Coach
Hop on the modern, fast and frequent luxury coach shuttle service and get from Stansted Airport and three different points in Central London quickly and cheaply.
- Enjoy the cheapest transfer to London.
- Get from Stansted Airport to one of three locations.
- Bring two suitcases and one item of hand luggage.
How does it work?
How do I get my ticket?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Stansted Airport Coach Station.
How does it work?
Once you arrive at the airport, present your ticket to one of the National Express Staff at the retail locations who will book you on the first available departure after your stated time.
Where does the bus stop?
The buses go to one of three locations. Choose the route according to where you want to go.
ROUTE A6/A7 - Victoria Coach Station
ROUTE A8 - Liverpool Street Station
How long is my ticket valid?
A single ticket is only valid on the chosen date. A return ticket is valid for 1 month from the outbound travel date.
How much luggage can I bring on the coach?
You can take two 20 kg suitcases and an item of hand luggage per person.
How long is the journey time?
The journey time is approx. 50 minutes, not including traffic.
- Routes are not interchangeable: your ticket(s) is valid only on the selected route.
- For travel to the airport, please allow plenty of time before your scheduled flight, especially traffic conditions, filled-up coaches and of course airport security can greatly alter your travel plan.
- We recommend allowing at least 3 hours between your coach arrival time and scheduled flight departure.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.2 – 62 reviews
"Everythink it's ok, nice Staff."
Urszula mon, 27 jan 2020
Lufthavnsbus National Express
"Opsamlingssted var lidt svært at finde ud af, så sørg for at undersøge på forhånd."
Heidi sun, 26 jan 2020
Lite strul med att man måste hämta ut vourcher på flygplatsen
"Att det inte räcker med utskriven biljett hemifrån"
Susanne tue, 7 jan 2020
"Jättebra buss, stor och snabb"
Elena th, 26 dec 2019
Stan. - London
"Very nice and very informative."
Bruno wed, 11 dec 2019
Print out voucher
- A ticket to the Stansted National Express Coach.
- Transportation to Victoria Coach Station or Liverpool Street Station.
- Bringing two suitcases and one item of hand luggage.
- If selected: Flexible return ticket - valid for 1 month.
How often do the buses run?
The buses run approx. every 20-30 minute.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.