100% secure payment system
Pay in Rand
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Heathrow Expressem , wed, 11 dec 2019 - th, 30 apr 2020
From R 458
2. Gatwick Airport Trainem , wed, 11 dec 2019 - th, 11 jun 2020
From R 242
3. Gatwick Expressem , wed, 11 dec 2019 - th, 11 jun 2020
From R 387
4. Stansted Expressem , wed, 11 dec 2019 - th, 11 jun 2020
From R 376
5. Gatwick National Express Coachem , wed, 11 dec 2019 - th, 11 jun 2020
From R 207
6. Luton Airport Thameslinkem , wed, 11 dec 2019 - th, 11 jun 2020
From R 347
7. Luton National Express Coachem , wed, 11 dec 2019 - th, 11 jun 2020
From R 248
8. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonem Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , wed, 11 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From R 420
9. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Londonem The Original Tour, wed, 11 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 728
10. London Explorer Passem , wed, 11 dec 2019 - wed, 9 dec 2020
From R 1 440
Stansted National Express Coach
Hop on the modern, fast and frequent luxury coach shuttle service and get from Stansted Airport and three different points in Central London quickly and cheaply.
- Enjoy the cheapest transfer to London.
- Get from Stansted Airport to one of three locations.
- Bring two suitcases and one item of hand luggage.
How does it work?
How do I get my ticket?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Stansted Airport Coach Station.
How does it work?
Once you arrive at the airport, present your ticket to one of the National Express Staff at the retail locations who will book you on the first available departure after your stated time.
Where does the bus stop?
The buses go to one of three locations. Choose the route according to where you want to go.
ROUTE A6/A7 - Victoria Coach Station
ROUTE A8 - Liverpool Street Station
How long is my ticket valid?
A single ticket is only valid on the chosen date. A return ticket is valid for 1 month from the outbound travel date.
How much luggage can I bring on the coach?
You can take two 20 kg suitcases and an item of hand luggage per person.
How long is the journey time?
The journey time is approx. 50 minutes, not including traffic.
- Routes are not interchangeable: your ticket(s) is valid only on the selected route.
- For travel to the airport, please allow plenty of time before your scheduled flight, especially traffic conditions, filled-up coaches and of course airport security can greatly alter your travel plan.
- We recommend allowing at least 3 hours between your coach arrival time and scheduled flight departure.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.2 – 58 reviews
Stan. - London
"Very nice and very informative."
Bruno wed, 11 dec 2019
Alles lief planmässig
Jürgen, Forheim mon, 2 dec 2019
"Wir fuhren mit den National Express. Einfach Spitze organisiert!"
Monika sun, 3 nov 2019
"Goede prijsgunstige verbinding"
Laurentius fri, 18 oct 2019
Nöja resenärer från Nora
"Såå smidigt att köpa biljetter"
Ingemar th, 17 oct 2019
Print out voucher
- A ticket to the Stansted National Express Coach.
- Transportation to either Victoria Coach Station or Liverpool Street Station.
- Bringing two suitcases and one item of hand luggage.
- If selected: Flexible return ticket - valid for 1 month.
How often do the buses run?
The buses run approx. every 20-30 minute.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.